Wednesday 26 October 2016

Black Cats

Evening peeps

My second post today.  I'm loving having the evenings back for a bit more crafting.  I have to say that I'm not sure if it will be the same next week, when I'm back at work, I have got to get use to sleeping from 9pm because of being up at 4 in the mornings for work.


Anyway, I have gone with one of my favourite colour schemes on this card.  I have used two digital stamps, the pumpkins are from my unknown artists folder and the cat is from Doodle Pantry.  Both have been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Memento London Fog ink pad
Black ribbon
Black gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Favourite Colour Combo
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Show Us Your Pussies - Halloween
Get Creative Challenges - Black And Orange
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Orange You Glad It's Autumn
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Pumpkins Or The Colour Orange
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration

The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment