Monday 17 October 2016

Butterfly Birthday

Afternoon peeps

I'm not sure how I am going to get through a 10 hour night shift today, I have only had 4 hours sleep, just got to much on my mind again.  On the plus side, I only have 3 more shifts then 10 days off and I will be back on days.


Anyway, I have sat quietly and made a clean and simple card this afternoon with the theme of butterflies and flowers.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Crafters Companion Picnic Plaid embossing folder
Die'sire Edge'ables Butterfly Dreams die
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Blue Stitched ribbon
Button
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Buttons, Blooms And Bows
Butterfly Challenge - C Is For Checkered And / Or Cyan
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Happy Birthday
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment