Wednesday 26 October 2016

Christmas Snowflakes

Evening peeps

My second post tonight, I'm loving having the evenings back to do more crafting.  This time I have made a Christmas card in the non-traditional colours of white and black.  I love using different colours for Christmas.


Materials used on this card are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Memento London Fog ink pad
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Martha Stewart Snowflakes stamp set
Wow White embossing powder
Wow Clear Sparkle embossing glitter
Black pearl swirl
Black pearl


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Creative Corner Challenges - Black And White Only
Crimbo Crackers - Die Cuts
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Monochromatic


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment