Friday 21 October 2016

Cool Dude

Evening peeps

I am a nightmare for leaving things to the last minute.  It's my son's birthday on Sunday and we are going up to see him tomorrow, so here I am at 9.40 on the night before, making a card for him, might have been a good idea to do this earlier in the week.  I have still got to wrap his present up as well.


Anyway, I have gone a bit sentimental on this card.  The digital stamp is called Casual Boy from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Blue Stitched Edge ribbon
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment
Dream Valley Challenges - One For The Boys
Come And Get It Challenges - Recipe (3 Papers, 2 Embellishments, 1 Image)
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Use Ribbon

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment