Wednesday 26 October 2016

Fight Like A Girl

Evening peeps

Well that's the rest of the housework done today, means I have the rest of the week to myself, so I'm off shopping tomorrow.


Tonight I have made another card to take into work for our Tickled Pink month.  The digital stamp is called Cowgirl Bonnie from Art By Miran and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Pink ribbon
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Wild West
CASology - Cure
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - Fight Like A Girl

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment