Sunday 23 October 2016

Frankenstein's Monstor

Evening peeps

Well that's the cats hiding for the rest of the night.  Don't get me wrong, I like fireworks on Bonfire Night, but they start letting them off as soon as they go on sale and it's every night.  Not sure where these people get the money from to keep buying them.


Anyway, I have made a quick Halloween card for a young lad tonight.  I not sure where I got the digital stamp from, it was in my file of unknown artists.  I have coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Purple ribbon
Orange button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Boo! Halloween
The Paper Shelter - Halloween
Crafty Gals Corner - Be Fa-BOO-Lous
Cute Card Thursday - Halloween
Craftaholics R Us - Halloween Cards For Guys
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Celebration
One Stitch At A Time - Halloween Colours
Crafty Cardmakers - Things That Go Bump In the Night

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment