Tuesday 25 October 2016

Halloween Beauty

Evening peeps

I'm getting into the Halloween spirit this year.  Normally I don't do many cards for Halloween, but after merchandising all the Halloween stock at work, I seem to have taken a shine to it.


Anyway, this is another Halloween card.  The digital stamp is called 'Lucy Loo' Being Lucy from The East Wind and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The East Wind - Bump In The Night
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
ynssketch50
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Sparkle And Shine
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Inky Chicks - Too Cute Too Spook
Kitty Bee Designs - Halloween
Inkspirational - Black + 1 Colour
My Sheri Crafts - Creepy Crawly
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - I Put A Spell On You
Scrap-Creations - Halloween


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment