Sunday 30 October 2016

Halloween Fairy Dust

Evening peeps

I'm on a roll tonight.  I have cooked myself dinner, loaded up the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen and even vacuumed the whole house.  All of that and I have still managed to make another card.


The digital stamp on this one is called Cast A Spell from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memento London Fog ink pad
Black ribbon
Purple button
Black pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Spookalicious
QKR Stampede - Halloween
Jo's Scrap Shack - Orange, Purple & Green
Come And Get It Challenges - Orange, Green, Purple
Cardz 4 Galz - Fantasy
Pile It On - Scraps


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment