Sunday 9 October 2016

Halloween

Evening peeps

I have spent so much money today.  I wasn't going to go out, but I got a phone call from my Mum asking me to go to The Range with her.  I landed up spending £20 on little mini accent dies, they have loads at only £2.50 each.


Then we popped into Argos and even though the website said they didn't have the TV in stock, we found they had 4 of them, that's my son's Birthday present sorted.  Add on cups of tea and a bit of food and I spent 95% more then I would normally.


Anyway, to calm myself down, I have made a card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Halloween Morticia from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Tattered Lace Flower die set for the centre of the flower


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Halloween Inspiration
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Black + 1 Other Colour
Double D Challenges - Pumpkin Time
Kitty Bee Designs - Orange And Black
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Spooky Sistahs And Wild, Wild, Women
Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything Spooky

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment