Saturday 15 October 2016

My Baby Elephant

Evening peeps

What a week it has been, lots of ups and downs.  The downs have been because I am facing losing hours at work once I get back onto days, which like everyone, I can't afford to do.  Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do but delay it.  If I don't agree with it, they have to give me 10 weeks notice, hopefully that will be enough time to find another job.

On the up side, I have been in contact with my old boss and he has offered to help me re-write my CV.  I'm meeting him on 2nd November in London.  I can't wait, it's been about 4 years since we last met up.  I had a little cry this morning because he offered to pay for the hotel room, I always considered him a friend as well as a boss and that little gesture shows he still cares.


Anyway, I have made a new baby card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Val's Butterfly from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Signature Collection Baby Accessories die set
Die'sire New Baby die
Magazine freebie Bow die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Monochromatic
Come And Get It Challenges - Choose A Sketch
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Seriously Monochromtic
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - See Spots And / Or Stripes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Pink October
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Bows
Cardz 4 Galz - Use At Least One Die
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
CCC Digi Creations - Add A Bow
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Critters and Creatures


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment