Sunday 16 October 2016

My Little Time Box

Afternoon peeps

I must have needed sleep last night, I didn't wake up until 11 this morning.  I think with everything that has been running through my head and the bad headache I have had all week and completely wiped me out.  At least I am in a better position for working my night shift.


Anyway, I have sat quietly and made a box this afternoon with a time theme.  Materials used are:

12 x 12 patterned paper
White card stock
Spellbinders die set
Laser cut clock
Metal clock charm
Brads
Black pearls
Glossy Accents
Black Copic pen


I am entering this box into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Time Flies
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Anything But A Card
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - Bingo (Pearls, Charms, Dies)
My Time To Craft - Fancy Folds
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Vintage
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment