Monday 24 October 2016

Pumpkin Mice

Evening peeps

Another quick card tonight before I go to bed.  I'm loving the fact that I am no longer at work on a Sunday night, it's giving me more time to craft.


Anyway, the digital stamp is called Pumpkin Fun from Dis Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Signature Collection Happy Birthday die
Green enamel dots


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Festive Pumpkins
Passion For ProMarkers - All Things Bright And Beautiful (Autumn Colours)
Cut It Up - Pumpkins
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour
My Time To Craft - Autumnal Colours
Melonheadz Friends - All About Pumpkins


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment