Friday 28 October 2016

Smell The Coffee

Evening peeps

I can not get over how so people act.  My son and his mates are having a few problems with their neighbour at the moment.  He tried to gain entry into the house the over night complaining that they were making too much noise.  Yes they are students, but believe me, they are not party animals.  They landed up having to call the police out.

Now, in retaliation, he has reported them for having wild parties and smoking drugs.  I know that everyone thinks their children are good people, but I can say without hesitation, that my son would not be anywhere near drugs and he can't stand parties.  I have always said that they must have given me the wrong baby because he doesn't take after me (I love parties).  Anyway, they have all been told to stay away from him so that the situation doesn't get any worse.


After that little rant, on to my card for today.  I have gone with a funny coffee theme.  The digital stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and Promarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Digital patterned paper
Acetate
Pink & Main Scallop Border die set
Orange organza ribbon
Seed beads
Gemstone button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To CAS - Coffee
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Colour Inspiration
Come And Get It Challenges - Make 'Um Laugh
Tuesday Throwdown - Add A Border
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R Is For Recipe (Ribbon, Digi, Dies)


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment