Sunday 9 October 2016

The Birds

Evening peeps

Just a very quick card tonight, just before I go back to work.  I'm not looking forward to this week as we have to relay frozen and with the nights now getting colder, I think I will need lots of layers on.


Anyway, this card was made with a male in mind, but I think it has come out quite feminine.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Couture Creations embossing folder
Memento Paris Dusk ink pad
Memento Tangelo ink pad
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Delightful Tree die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Blue ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Nature
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Include The Word Happy
The Male Room - Trees
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - For The Birds
Crafty Cardmakers - Birthdays
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment