Thursday 27 October 2016

Trick Or Treat

Evening peeps

I have had a good day shopping today with my Mum, she just drives me mad when she takes half an hour to decide on one item.  


Anyway, I haven't felt that well since I got home so I am just going to post this card which I made this morning and have a nice early night.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Memento London Fog ink pad
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Wow Black Glint embossing glitter
Black organza ribbon
Black pearl swirl
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Bling And Glitter
Die Cuttin Divas - Halloween
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Celebrate Halloween
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Halloween Fun
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Add Ribbon, Sparkle And Shine
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Halloween
Star In My Pocket - Halloween


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment