Saturday 5 November 2016

The Glittering Dancer

Evening peeps

My second post today.  A few weeks ago, I was in Liberty Department store in London with my Mum, she wanted to look at the Christmas Department.  She spent an hour oohing and aahing over the tree decorations, especially the gorgeous pink ballerinas.  I tried to get her to buy one for her bedroom because they don't really look like Christmas, but she wouldn't.


Anyway, I was back up in London this week and decided to go and buy one for her Birthday.  This little tree decoration is what has given me the inspiration for the rest of her present and that is what I have been working on night.


I have made a box frame with a ballerina and lots of glitter, my Mum loves glitter and sparkle.  The digital stamp is called Ballerina En Pointe from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

Box Frame
Spellbinders Draping Vines Elements die set
White Satin paint
Crafters Companion Silver Spray & Sparkle
Imagination Crafts Apple Blossom Stencil
Imagination Crafts Sparkle Gel
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots Challenges - In The Pink
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Pretty Pinks
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything But A Card
One Stitch At A Time - Recycling
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Let Sparks Fly


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment