Sunday 13 November 2016

What A Team

Evening peeps

I have had a spending day today.  We went to a Craft Show at Maidstone and of course, I spent to much money, at least my supplies have been replenished.


Anyway, tonight I felt like going for a cute animal image for my card and I think this one is perfect.  It is called Puppy Love from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Digital patterned paper
Lattice embossing folder
Memento Desert Sand ink pad
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - All About The Words
CASology - Team
Oddball Art Stamps - What You're Doing
Passion For ProMarkers - Cute Animals
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Feature A Creature
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
CAS On Sunday - Pets
Dragonfly Journeys - A Thankful Heart
Pile It On - Thank You
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Critters And Creatures


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment