Monday 30 January 2017

The Sparkling Bride

Evening peeps

Well I have taken a break from crafting for the last couple of nights to try and catch up on my ironing.  I didn't realise I had so much working uniform until I finished the basket last night.  Now all I need to do is make sure I keep up to date with it.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple wedding card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Single Rose Bride from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Patterned papers
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Show Your Love
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
MHK Designs - Photo Inspiration
Sami Stamps - Add A Little Sparkle
In The Pink - What's New (new digital stamp)
Crafting By Designs - Pink, Pretty And Girlie
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Let's Celebrate
Cards In Envy - Pink And Grey
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - All About Love
Uniko Studio - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment