Sunday 22 January 2017

Winter Ice Skating

Afternoon peeps

What a fantastic day out yesterday.  My son decided to treat me for my Birthday and booked tickets for the Sky Garden in London.  We also have a meal in Convent Gardens and finished off the day with a drink in Greenwich.



I have never heard of the Sky Garden before, but if you want to get a bird's eye view of the London skyline, I would suggest going.  You only get 1 hour in there, but I think this enough time.  It's at the top of a skyscraper and the best part is that the tickets are free, which is unusual for London.


Anyway, I have spent most of today not really doing a lot, but I have managed to make a card.  The digital stamp is called Fantasy On Ice from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Digital patterned papers
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections Insert die set
Blue ribbon
Pearl Snowflakes
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Image may contain: text
Die Cuttin Divas - Photo Inspiration
Sunny Day Crafting - Winter Sports
Passion For ProMarkers - Sports / Hobbies
The Paper Shelter - Shades Of Blue
Crafty Gals Corner - Add A Heart
Cute Card Thursday - Cool Colours / Tones
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes Or One For The Kids
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Any Image
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Winter Warmers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment