Thursday 2 March 2017

Mum

Afternoon peeps

I am going to have a moan about work again, sorry.  I spent 3 hours on Tuesday cleaning sticky stuff off the front of the counter ready for new POS, then today, I sorted the price changes because no one had done them.  My Section Leader didn't even know this was happening and didn't seem to care about it either.  I keep telling myself not to do the Section Leaders jobs, but I keep doing them.  My Brother has just asked me why I stepped down from Section Leader and to be honest, I'm wondering why myself.  Anyway, I have to stop moaning.


I felt like a flower day today.  I haven't made any flowers for a long time.  Materials used for this card are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Digital patterned papers
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Green Copic pen
Wow white embossing powder
Leaf metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

 
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Metal And / Or Charm
Tuesday Throwdown - Things With Wings
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafting With Dragonflies - The Colour Purple
Double D Challenges - Think Spring
Scrapy Land - Think Spring
Cardz 4 Galz - Name Your Powder (Wow White Embossing Powder On Flowers)
Eclectic Ellapu - Spring Is Officially Here
Paper Creator's Crafts - All About Mum


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment