Tuesday 11 April 2017

Merry & Bright

Evening peeps

Well after my first day in my new department, I have landed up agreeing to do 3 night shifts.  With Easter next weekend, we can't keep up with the demand for Hot Cross Buns, so that's what I will be making all night, just hope I can remember how.


Anyway, I fancied a change tonight and decided on making a Christmas card.  Materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Vellum
M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Inkylicious Black Forest stamp
Freebie stamp set from a magazine
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Paris Dusk ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Blue button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Time Out Challenges - Inspired By Words
Moving Along With The Times - Into The Woods
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
CAS On Sunday - Trees
The 12 Months Of Christmas -  Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment