Tuesday 27 June 2017

Surf's Up

Evening peeps

I have finished being the nice girl, I always try to do what I can to help people out, but after the messages I have just received, I won't be doing it any more.  

We have a rule in the Bakery at work, only 1 person is allowed off on holiday at a time, so when I received a holiday requested at the start of last week, I had to refuse it.  Anyway the colleague who put in the request decided to throw her toys out of the pram, so because I'm a nice person, I decided to try and find someone to cover her shift.  Unfortunately, I had no luck, so again her holiday was refused and she has now spoken to me like a piece of dirt.


Anyway, to calm myself down, I have made a clean and simple card.  The digital stamp is called Rocco Surf's Up from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
White pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Inspired By A Song (Surfin' USA By The Beach Boys)
Cute Card Thursday - Seaside / Beach
Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Kitty Bee Designs - For The Guys
Ooh La La Creations - Summertime
Connie Can Crop - It's A Guy Thing
Always Fun Challenges - Fun At The Beach
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Let's Go Outside And Play
Passion For ProMarkers - Sporting Occasions
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Keep It Simple
Crafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment