Tuesday 29 August 2017

The Birthday Pamper

Evening peeps

Well that's my resignation letter delivered into work today, after 10 years of service, I will be leaving next Friday to start a new adventure, I just hope it's the right decision.


Anyway, onto tonight's card which is a Birthday card.  The digital stamp is called Bathtime Kitty from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Memento London Fog ink pad
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz - Cats Or Kittens
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussies - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Pearls
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Digital
As You Like It Challenge - Fur Or Feathers (I have to say fur, I am a cat and dog lover and just don't find feathers that cute)
Kitty Bee Designs - Birthday
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Bright Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment