Friday 8 September 2017

Apples

Evening peeps

That's my last day working for Asda over and done with.  I miss each and everyone of the friends and colleagues I have worked with for the past 10 years, but it's an exciting new chapter in my life.  I start my new job on Tuesday and to add to the excitement, I pick up my new car tomorrow, I can't wait.


Anyway, I have a apple themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memento Desert Sand ink pad
Round corner punch
Lace
Red button
Red pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Brazil Blog - Yellow Is The Colour Of Joy
4 Crafty Chicks - Photo Inspiration
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
International Art & Soul - Lace And Pearls
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Doing Life - Anything Goes
Connie Can Crop - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Colour Inspiration Monthly - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment