Monday 11 September 2017

In The Kitchen

Evening peeps

I have taken the new car out today on a nice long run to test it out, I have to say, it drives really well.  I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that I have at last got a car.  Yesterday I even forgot to lock it up because I'm not used to it, silly me.


Anyway, tonight I have used a digital stamp called Cupcakes Delight Girl from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Digital patterned papers
 M & C Boutique Stitched Square die set
Marianne Design Eline's Snowflake die
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Diamond Press Block Numbers die set
Gemstones
Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Something From Our Kitchen
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Seize The Birthday - Ocean Colours
Passion For ProMarkers - All In A Days Work
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Add A Number
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Use A Least Two DP's
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Lots Of Layers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment