Sunday 5 November 2017

Cast A Spell

Evening peeps

Not sure what I have done to myself, I have a really bad pain in my neck and shoulder, my back aches and I can't pick up anything with my hand without it hurting.  I just hope that it feels better tomorrow, if not putting a four pallet delivery away is not going to be fun.


Anyway, I have another Halloween card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Cast A Spell from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Memento London Fog ink pad
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Xcut Bat die set
Orange ribbon
Black button
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Spookaboo
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Fairies And Fantasy
The Ribbon Girl - Card Challenge
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment