Monday 12 March 2018

My Mum

Evening peeps

Happy Mother's Day everyone.  I got a phone call last night from my son telling me that he didn't realise it was Mother's Day today, bless him, he felt really bad, it's not something that bothers me.


Anyway, I made a quick one layer card this morning for my Mum before I had to go into work.  The digital stamp is called Flower Wave from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Memento Green ink pad
Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Yellow pearl gems


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - The Letter N (Napier Green)
The Paper Shelter - Let It Be Spring
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Mother's Day
Cute Card Thursday - Mothers
A Gem Of A Challenge - Mother's Day
Cards In Envy - Green Thinks
Always Fun Challenges - Shades Of Green
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - For A Girl
Creative Moments - Feminine
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Spring Into Action
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - For A Special Lady
Fabrika Fantasy - Spring
Daisy Chain Challenges - Spring
Eclectic Ellapu - Spring Is Coming
CCC Digi Creations - For The Girls
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Make It Girly
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Use Green
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes
Do-Al(l) Creative - Spring
The Crafty Addicts - All About Mums

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment