Tuesday 8 May 2018

The Fox

Evening peeps

I won some Crafters Companion glitter pens a few months ago, but I have never used them.  So today, I thought I would try the gold one on this image as I was working with the colours of purple and gold.  I really like the sparkle that the pen gives, but I'm not sure the shade of gold is right.


Anyway, it's done now, so I have to go with it.  The digital stamp I have used on this card is called Frosted Fox from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Stitched Squares die set
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Crafters Companion gold glitter pen
Gold gems

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Time Out Challenges - Wild
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Animal Magic
Kitty Bee Designs - Forest Friends
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - A Stitch In Time
Inkspirational - Purple And Gold
Crafty Friends Challenges Blog - Animals
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges - Animals
Animal Friends Challenge - Stitches

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment