Wednesday 18 September 2013

Pure White

Good Afternoon

I have just finished my next card which I will be entering into the following challenges:

Sassy Studio Designs - Shabby Chic
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Paper Piecing
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Pure Whiteness


The digital image is called Elizabeth Laura Bennett from Sassy Studio Designs and it has been coloured in with ProMarkers and I have taken a piece of patterned paper from my crafty stash to use as her dress.


I have kept the rest of the card in a white theme.  The base card has been cut and rolled back to show a piece of embossed pearlescent paper.  I have added three small paper rose from Ribbon Girl and two hat pins from Wild Orchid Crafts.  

I have use the Majestic Labels Twenty-Five Spellbinders Die to create a frame around my image, Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue has been added around the edge of the frame.


 I have also added paper flowers to the top right hand corner with pearl brads in the centre, also from Wild Orchid Crafts.  

To finish off I found a shabby chic corner and mini frame with a simple Mum sentiment.

I hope you like it

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment