Sunday 13 October 2013

Pink Fairy

Hi everyone

This is the second post of the day.  My sixteen year old son has asked me to make this card for his Drama Teachers Birthday,  she is a big fan of fairies, so that is what I have based this card on.


The image is a digital stamp which I found on one of my cds, I'm not sure where I got it from.  It has been coloured using ProMarkers and I have added glitter to her wings.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash.  I have added stitching around the image using a fine liner pen.  I have added pearls using the Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and Spellbinders Die set.  They have been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre embossing powder, onto patterned paper and shaped with a flat back pearl in the centre.  I have also used one of the new Spellbinders D-Lites dies called Sprigs.


To finish the card, I have added a Birthday sentiment in the top left hand corner.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Oldie but a Goodie - Bingo (Ribbon, Pearls, Glitter)
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes with Stitching
Ladybug Crafts - Pierce, Sew or Inky Stitch
Divas by Design - 3 or more layers
Crafty Creations - 1, 2, 3
The Crafter's Cafe - Favourite Craft Item (ProMarkers)
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Bright Colours
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Pile it on
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes
SweetPea Stampers - Sparkle and Shine
Lady Anne's - Stamp Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment