Saturday 2 November 2013

Sweet Juliet 50

Good evening crafters

It's been a while since I have posted any cards.  Going back to work after my illness has been harder then I expected.  Hopefully things are starting to look up.

This card has been made on the request of a friend who has a 50th Birthday Party.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.  I have used two patterned digital paper from my crafty stash and a piece of pink centura pearl card which I have embossed with a diamond shape.


I have stamped out on pink centura pearl, the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur flowers using the Ranger Adirondack ink pad in the Espresso colour.  These have then been die cut using the matching Spellbinders die, shaped and glued together.

I have then die cut from brown centura pearl, two small and two large flowers and the leaves from the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet Die.  The small flowers have been shaped and a brad added to the centre and the large flowers have been left flat with a flat back pearl added to the end of each petal.

These have then been layered up with the Sun-Kissed Fleur flowers and a little pink taffeta bow added.


To finish the card, I have added two sentiments, a "50" in the top right hand corner and "Birthday Wishes to a Special Friend" in the bottom left hand corner.  I have also added Cosmic Shimmer White PVA glue to give a bit more interest.

I am completely in love with these flower dies and am really pleased with the way this card has turned out, I hope you like it to.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Embellishment Crazy
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Make It Yourself (Flowers)
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Birthday Celebrations
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
Paper Creator's Crafts - Pink and/or Blue
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Pretty Pastels
Inky Chicks - Recipe

That's it for now, hopefully it won't be as long for the next post.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment