Tuesday 14 January 2014

Summer

Good afternoon

Just a very quick post today, I have got to go to work for 1 pm.  For today's card is a Birthday card for a Special Daughter and I have chosen the colour theme of blue and orange.


I have cut a square piece of patterned digital paper from my crafty stash and layered this onto my card blank.  I have then taken a second piece of patterned digital paper and layered this onto blue card stock.  Using foam tape for dimension, I have placed this over the background paper.


I have then taken three different digital stamps from Sherri Baldy, coloured them using ProMarkers and cut them out with a Spellbinders Circle Die.  These have been layered onto the same blue card stock and placed on the card using Pinflair Glue for dimension.


To finish the card, I have cut from the same blue card stock, a small butterfly using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly.  I have also added the sentiment "To a Very Special Daughter to the bottom of the card.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - Birthdays
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Girly But No Pink
Come And Get It Challenge - Butterflies and Dragonflies
613 Avenue Create - Party/Celebrate
Besties Challenge - Summer Fun
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes With Butterflies

That's all for now, hope everyone enjoys their day.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment