Sunday 9 February 2014

Key To My Heart

Good evening everyone

I have had a well earned day off today filled with housework and then a little crafting.  Today's card is another Valentine Theme.


I have taken a square piece of patterned digital paper and layered it onto red card stock.  Next I have run a piece of white card stock through a Spellbinders embossing folder and added this over the top half of the card.  This complete background has then been layered onto another piece of white card stock with a pierced edge.


The image is a free digital stamp, I'm can't remember where I picked it up from as I have had it a long time, but if there is anyone that knows, I would appreciate it if they could let me know so I can add a link to this blog post.  I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.  Using Spellbinders nestibilities, I have cut out a circle in white and a scalloped circle in red.  The digital stamp has then been cut out and layered on top using Pinflair glue to give it dimension.


I have added to hearts either side of the circle using the Memory Box Cream Puff Heart die.  The flowers on either side have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die.  I have cut out two large and two small from white card which has been backed with a double sided adhesive sheet.  Next I have added red glitter, shaped and added brads to the centre.

To finish the card, I have added the sentiment "You Hold The Key To My Heart".

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges2 - 1 Image, 1 Sentiment, 2 Papers, 2 Different Embellishments
Passion For ProMarkers - Spots And Stripes
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Love Is In The Air
Fusion Card Challenge - Sketch / Photo Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Calling All Brads
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Valentine's / Add Some Red
One Stitch At A Time - With Love
Pile It On - Stripes And/Or Dots
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Make It Sparkle
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Spots Or Stripes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Just B Creative Crazy - Just Because
Ali-Craft Blog - Valentines

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment