Sunday 9 February 2014

My Heart Belongs To You

Good evening crafters

After a short but very busy 4 hours at work tonight, I needed to relax and what better then to craft.  The theme for this card is Valentine's Day.


I have taken a triangle piece of digital patterned paper and layered it on black card stock.  Next I have run a triangle piece of white card stock through a Spellbinders embossing folder and using a pink pigment ink pad, soften the edges and layered this onto the black background.  Where the two meet, I have added a Tattered Lace boarder die cut from white card stock and coloured with a red ProMarker.


The digital stamp is one of the My Besties range from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her in using ProMarkers, layered her onto black card stock and added Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue pearls.

From white card stock, I have cut out two hearts using the Memory Box Cream Puff Heart and coloured them using a red ProMarker to match the theme.

I have then taken a black button from my crafty stash, tried pink Bakers Twine to it and added a red charm.


To finish the card, I have added the sentiment "My Heart Belongs To You" in the shape of a banner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Darla's Challenges - Your Personal Style
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Use Bakers Twine On Your Cards With Charms
My Besties UK Challenge - It's All About The Hair
Eureka Stamps - Red & Pink & White
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Sketch052.jpg
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
MilkCoffee Challenge - Valentine's / Love
Stampavie And More - Valentine's Day
Cute Card Thursday - Lot's Of Love
4 Crafty Chicks - Flags And/Or Banners
Fairies Challenge Blog - Love Is In The Air
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Love Is In The Air
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Love / Valentine
A Gem Of A Challenge - All You Need Is Love
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + Option Use A Heart On Your Card
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Use Hearts On Your Card
Besties Challenge - Will You Be My Valentine
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes / Use Red
Craftin Desert Diva's - Colour Challenge
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Bingo (Pink, Heart, Red)
Emergency Crafters - Pink Or Red
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Let's See A Banner
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Red White And Pink
LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - Valentine / Love

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment