Sunday 2 March 2014

Puppy Love

evening all

For today's card I have gone for a red and pink theme.

I have started with a square piece of white card stock and running it through a Spellbinders heart embossing folder.  A soft colour has been added around the edges using a pink pigment ink pad to bring out the embossing.


Then using the Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop boarder die, I have cut out a strip from red pearl paper and place this along the top of the embossed background.  Over this boarder I have also added a piece of pink ribbon.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  Using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five, I have cut a large shape from the same red pearl paper and a smaller shape from white card stock, these have been layered onto each other.  The digital stamp has then been cut out and placed on top using Pinflair Glue to give dimension.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die.  I have cut three large flowers from the red pearl paper and three small from white vellum.  The vellum has been coloured using the same pink ink pad as the background.  These flowers have been shaped and put together using a pink pearl brad.  I have then cut two swirls using the Spellbinders D-Lites Sprigs die.

For the sentiment, I have cut out a banner shape from red pearl paper and added Happy Birthday using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.  This has then been shaped and added to the card.

To finish, I have added pearls around the edge using the Vintage Pink Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Use The Colour Pink
Sketch055.jpg
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Pink, Red And White
In The Pink - Pink Plus One
Crafts 4 Eternity - Texture
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

That's all for now
Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment