Thursday 10 April 2014

Sunshine Gold

Good evening all

Today I have decided to move away from the cards and make a piece of walk art instead.  I have gone with a spring theme, lots of flowers in yellow and gold with a hint of blue.


I have started by covering a square canvas with a piece of patterned digital paper.  Next I have sealed this into place with bee's wax which I have melted using my melt pot.  I have then added a smaller pieces of patterned digital paper and again covered with bee's wax.

Using the Spellbinders Reflective Moment die set, I have cut the largest from white card stock and sprayed it with Crafter's Companion Gold Glitter spray.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and layered her onto the die cut shape.

The flowers have been made by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp with Perfect Medium onto patterned digital paper and heat embossing it with Heat It Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder.  I have stamped this three times to give me enough to make the flowers.

I have then wet the flowers with a little water to soften and shaped and layered them, adding a brown flat back pearl to their centres.  I have also added some brown Frosted Berries from Live & Love Crafts.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything But A Card
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Anything But A Card
My Besties Norge - Spring
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes / Spring
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Use A Lot Of Flowers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spring Has Sprung
Crafty Creations Challenges - Blue And Yellow
Divas By Design - Spring
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Girly
Scrapper's Challenge Blog - Bloomin Lovely
My Besties Brazil Blog - Turquoise + Flowers
Sunflowerfield - Spring
A Creative Need - Signs Of Spring
One Sweet Challenge - Ringing In Spring
Stamp And Create - Spring Flowers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment