Sunday 27 April 2014

Time To Relax

Good evening everyone

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and got lots of crafting done.  I had a busy day at work yesterday and today has been spent trying to catch up on the housework.  I get so obsessed with crafting that I sometimes forget about the house, does anyone else do this?

Anyway, tonight I have gone for a very quick, clean and simple card.


I have taken a piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots embossing folder.  Soft colour has been added to this using the Memento Bahama Blue ink pad.  This has then been layered onto blue card stock leaving a small border around the outside.

Next, I have taken a panel of white card and added a double sided adhesive sheet to it.  This has been embossed using the Die'sire Embossalicious Regency Swirls embossing folder and loose glitter added to create a glitter card.  Again this has been layered onto blue card and placed on the bottom half of the background.


The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers and added some Glossy Accents to the bubbles.  I have then cut her out using a Spellbinders circle die.

Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a decorative circle from blue card.  The digital stamp has then been layered onto the centre of this circle.


Some blue glitter ribbon has been wrapped around the card and a bow made from the same ribbon has been placed at the bottom of the circle.  Blue flat back pearls have been added to the top corners of the background.

To finish the card, I have printed from my computer the sentiment "Mum Take Time To Relax" and layered this onto the bottom right hand corner of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Emergency Crafters - Polka Dots
Artistic Inspirations - CAS / Anything Goes
Love To Create Challenge Blog - Monochromatic With A Twist - Ribbon
Eureka Stamps - Clean And Simple
Tuesday Throwdown - Lots Of Sparkle
Lou's sketch challenge 244
Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog - Mother's Day / Special Lady
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Keep It Clean And Simple

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment