Thursday 15 May 2014

Brown Shoes

Good afternoon all

Just a quick post today.  I started this card last night but not to wait until I got home from work to finish it off.

It is a girly card with shoes and flowers, but I have chosen non girly colours, brown and blue.  The digital image is called Strap Bow from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have printed two and coloured them using ProMarkers.


I have started with a square piece of striped digital paper and layered it onto brown Centura Pearl leaving a small border around the edge.  Next I have embossed a piece of white card stock using the Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots embossing folder and added ink using the Memento Dew Drop Bahama Blue ink pad. To finish the background, I have wrapped some brown ribbon around the centre.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out an oval from brown Centura Pearl and layered some white card into the centre.

The digital stamps have been cut out and layered onto this oval using Pinflair glue to add dimension.


Next I have made flowers by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun-Kissed Fleur onto white card stock using Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad.  I have then added colour to the petals with the Memento Bahama Blue ink pad to match the background.

These have been cut out using the matching die, shaped and layered forming four different sized flowers.

For the centre of the two largest flowers, I have cut out the smallest petal from the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set, shaped them and pinned them together using a blue pearl brad.  In the centre of the two smallest flowers, I have placed a brown flat back pearl.

To finish, I have added leaves from the Sweet Juliet die set and two brown hat pins.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Delicious Doodles Challenges - Blue And Brown
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Hats, Heels And Handbags
My Time To Craft - Recipe (Striped Design Paper, Blue, 3 Buttons)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - For Mum / Special Lady
Scrap Creations - Mother's Day / Girl
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Mother's Day / Female Cards / Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - No Sentiment
Creative Moments - Bingo (Flowers, Dies, Ribbon)
Paper Pretties - Embellish
The Paper Shelter - Girly Girl Card
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Use Those Markers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment