Tuesday 10 June 2014

Boys And Their Toys

Good evening all

It's all change at work, most of the Managers have had their consultations and know whether they have a job.  I do feel sorry for them, they have to continue working until October or they lose their redundancy.

For today's card, I have moved away from my usual style and gone with a digital stamp from Dustin Pike which I have coloured in using ProMarkers.


I have started with a square piece of patterned digital paper, inked around the edges using Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and layered onto tan Centura Pearl.

Next I have taken two pieces of matching patterned digital paper, again inking around the edges and layering onto the same Centura Pearl.


The digital stamp has also been inked and layered onto Centura Pearl.  Each of these pieces has been placed at an angle on the background.

Using my Cameo Silhouette and a cutting file which came with the program, I have cut out from the tan Centura Pearl, two banners and placed them at the side of the digital stamp.


To finish, I have cut out Dad using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set and added three small green buttons in opposite corners of the background.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Father's Day / Masculine
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Father's Day / Male
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Father's Day
Crafts 4 Eternity - For The Boys
QKR Stampede - Father's Day
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Pile It On - Use Some Patterned Paper

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment