Wednesday 4 June 2014

Summers Day

Good morning all

Quick post this morning before I start on the housework.  I finished this card late last night but didn't get the time to at it to the blog.

The digital stamp is by Digi Darla and it has been colour in using ProMarkers.  The colour theme is blues and greens.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Beautiful Bunting embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  To this, I have added colour around the edges using the Memento Dew Drop Bahama Blue ink pad.  Next, I have printed off a panel of patterned digital paper.

To finish the background, I have taken a smaller square of white card and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Clouds embossing folder, again, from Crafters Companion.  Using the same ink pad, I have added a much light colour.


The digital stamp has been layered onto blue card stock and placed into the centre of the background.  I have then run a scrap piece of white card through the clouds embossing folder and added soft colour using the same ink pad.  Then I have cut out three of the embossed clouds and layered them onto the top right hand corner of the image.


Using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set, I have cut out Son from blue card stock and placed it onto the smaller cloud and using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set, I have added Happy Birthday to the bottom corner, again, from blue card.


To finish, I have added two blue buttons in opposite corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges - It's A Guy Thing
Cute Card Thursday - Blues And Hues
Allsorts Challenge Blog - For The Guys
QKR Stampede - Celebration
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Father's Day / Special Man / Boy
Digi Sketch Challenge - Use A Stamp
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Something For The Men In Your Life
Ruby's Rainbow - One For The Boys
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Hip To Be Square
I Love ProMarkers - Digi Does It
Card And Scrap - Clean And Simple
Ditzie Digi Design - Anything Goes
Perfectly Rustics - Buttons
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Paula Holifield Crafts - Child's Play
Bearly-Mine Challenges - One For The Boys
Crafting Musketeers - Stamped Image
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Summer Fun

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment