Friday 10 October 2014

Autumn Beauty

Good evening all

Well we are now into the first week of the new structure at work and I'm not sure that it has been planned very well.  All of the new Section Leaders are not sure what to do due to a lack of training.  

I am now without a department to look after until my new position has been confirmed.  I have discovered that not having a structured day is harder then having the stress of running a department.

Anyway, today I have completed an order for my colleague at work.  The card is for her daughter and seeing that it is getting colder then, I thought I would go with autumn colours.


I have started with a square piece of white card and inked around the edges using the Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink pad.  This has been been layered onto burgundy card stock leaving a small border around the edge.

Next, I have printed off a square piece of patterned digital paper, mounted it onto the same card and placed into the centre of the card.  A matching piece of card has been layered across the centre of this background.


The digital stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  I have used the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles to make a mount for the digital stamp.  She has then been cut out and layered onto the mount using Pinflair glue to give dimension.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur.  I have stamped the flowers using Memento Tuxedo Black onto white card.  Next, I have coloured the flowers with the Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Ink pads.

These have been cut out using the matching die, shaped and layered together.  In the centre of each flower, I have used some black Nail Pearls which I purchased from my local make up store. 


I have finished the card with a black pearl swirl, orange ribbon and the sentiment "Birthday Wishes to a very special daughter"

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Simply Create Too - It's A Special Occasion
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Left Of Center Challenges - 3 Or More Layers
Kitty Bee Designs - Fall Colours
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Change Of Seasons / Weather
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Autumn
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything With Ribbon
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Fall Colours
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With The Colour Orange
Stamping Sensations - Warm Autumn Colours
Jellypark Challenges - Autumn / Fall
Crafting Musketeers - Autumn Colours
Great Impressions - Autumnal Elegance
Stamp And Create - Fall / Autumn

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment