Wednesday 25 February 2015

Spring Green Butterflies

Good evening

What an exhausting day, my son had one of his university interviews today in Cardiff.  From my house it is a 4-5 hour drive, so I have spent about 9 hours on the road for a 1 hour interview.  I haven't driven for 2 years so to say I'm tried is an understatement.


Anyway, I started this card last night but didn't get chance to finish it until getting home tonight.  I have gone for greens shades and a clean and simple style.  The stamp is called Butterfly Border from Honey Doo Crafts and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Patterned Digital Paper
Memento Tuxedo Black in pad
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn Distress ink pad
Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two die set
Pinflair glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour
Red Rubber Inspirationals - Lets Hear It For The Girl
Graph'it Colour Challenge - Spring Greens
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With A Twist Monochrome
PDE Linky Party - Animals
Crafty Creations Challenges - White Plus One
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Clean And Simple
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Colour Theme (Cool Colours)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Blog - One Image, One Sentiment
My Sheri Crafts - Welcome Spring

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment