Friday 29 May 2015

Garden Fun

Good evening

What a nightmare couple of days.  I have had toothache for weeks, so managed to get into the dentist yesterday.  The appointment was for 2pm, at 4.30 I was still sitting there waiting to be seen.  To say I wasn't a happy bunny is an understatement.


I landed up having to go back at 9 this morning.  The tooth is really loose, but she still wouldn't take it out, instead I got given antibiotics.


Tonight I have made a card in pastel colours.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers and Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card white
Lattice embossing folder
ProMarkers for the background
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Wow white embossing powder
White lace
Blue Stitched ribbon
Pink gemstone
Pearl flourish


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - Torn Edges
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Lace And Handmade Flowers
Kraftyhands Blog - Lace And Pearls
Creative Inspirations - Pastel Shades
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer
Crafty Catz - Spring Time
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Ribbon Any Flowers
Kitty Bee Designs - Sew Cute
A Gem Of A Challenge - Flowers
Lauralcraft - How Does Your Garden Grow
Inky Chicks - Pearls
Graph'it - Pearls And Bling
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Diva's - Summer
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Handmade Flowers
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Summer Fun
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - Fun In The Sun

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment