Saturday 27 June 2015

Butterfly Girl

Good afternoon

I needed to go clothes shopping today for myself, which I haven't done in months.  This is not an easy job for me, firstly, I only had time to go to my local high street where the choice is very limited.  Secondly, I have very particular tastes when it comes to my clothes, I like to have a vintage feel to them and with the current fashion tends, there isn't much around.  Thirdly, when I go out to purchase clothes for myself I always land up buying clothes for my son instead.


So, what a pleasant surprise to come back with two pairs of trousers and two tops.  Now I want to go out in one outfit, come back and change just to go out in the second.  It's been so long since I have had anything new.


Anyway, I started to make this card late last night and finished it this morning.  The digital image is from The Fantasy Art Of Ching-Chou Kuik and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Grey Centura Pearl card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crafters Companion Ornate Butterflies embossing folder
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Wow white embossing powder
Glamour Dust glitter
Blue stitched ribbon
Blue pearl Stamen
Blue flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Sewing And Stitching
Perfectly Rustics - Colour Combo
The East Wind - Ode To Nature
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Bingo (Embossing, Gems, Ribbon)
Butterfly Challenge - F Is For Flowers
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - J Is For Jewels


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment