Sunday 20 September 2015

Autumn Cheerleading

Evening all

Second night without my son and I am so jealous, he has spent the day in London, one of my favourite places.  I worked in London for 7 years when I was younger and leaving is one of my biggest regrets.  He is now living 20 minutes away from the centre, how lucky is he.


Anyway my card tonight is in autumn colours.  The digital stamp is called Cheerleader from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Orange card stock
Patterned digital papers
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Tangelo ink pad
Orange organza ribbon
Blue glitter buds
Blue flower gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenges - Must Include A Tag
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Photo Inspiration
Eureka Stamps - Fall Sports
Tuesday Throwdown - For A Child
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Bright And Colourful
Passion For ProMarkers - All The Trimmings
The Paper Shelter - A Card With Many Folds
The Pencil Case - B=Bright
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Autumnal Colours
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - 'Orange' You Glad It's Autumn
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Teens And Tweens


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

1 comment: