Thursday 29 October 2015

Glittering Christmas Tree

Evening all

Well another fantastic day at work, will it ever get any better.  I have made the decision this week to step down to a colleague and leave behind all the stresses.  Hopefully I can get my life back.  I must say I feel very relieved now.


Anyway, tonight's card is a Christmas card.  I have decided to leave off the stamps and go with purely die cuts.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Silver Centura Pearl card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Presscut square nesting die set
Charming Xmas Swirl Tree die
Poppy Stamps Charming Stars die set
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
White pearls
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles
Time Out Challenges - Christmas
Moving Along With The Times - Leaves And / Or Trees


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment