Saturday 2 April 2016

I Love My Cats

Evening peeps

Well I eventually got my front grass cut today just before it started to rain.  I have a real phobia of grass, I can't touch it or even stand on it.  I think it cames for hating dirty hands.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made using a digital stamp called Elf Girl With Mama Cat And Kittens from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned digital papers
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Brown glitter flower buds
Brown ribbon
Brown pearl flourish
Yellow buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - For The Girls
Crafty Creations Challenges - For A Young Girl
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Time - For The Kids
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
My Crafting Stories - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment