Thursday 21 April 2016

My Sailor Teddy Bear

Afternoon peeps

What is it about teenage boys not listening to what you are saying, my son phoned yesterday saying that he had painted over a patch on the wall but you could still see.  He had only painted one coat, so I told him to let it dry and then do a second coat.  Half an hour letting, him rang shouting down the phone at me that the second coat had pulled off more of the paint, he hadn't let the first coat dry.  It drives me mad because this happens all the time and of course it's always my fault and not the fact that he didn't listen.


Anyway, my card today is for a young boy.  The digital stamp is called Lets Go Sailing from DisDigi Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
White ribbon
Blue buttons
Anchor laser cut
Gold metallic pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
The Pencil Case - Q = Quad
The Paper Shelter - For The Boys
Crafty Gals Corner - Cute As A Button
A Gem Of A Challenge - Teddy Bears
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment