Friday 13 May 2016

Day Dreaming

Afternoon peeps

What a week I have had, work has been very heavy and stressful and then to top it off, my son rang last night in a very depressed mood.  He has always had a problem with his confidence, but it feels like it is getting worse and he is talking about giving up on uni.  After much talking, he has now found a Doctor and is seeing them on Monday.


Anyway, after much crying on the phone to my Mum because I am so worried about him, I have calmed myself down with a little crafting.  The digital stamp on this card is called Sweetie Pie from All Dressed Up and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Patterned digital paper
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Joanna Sheen Signatures Dies Bunting die
Blue pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Addicted To CAS - Plaid
Come And Get It Challenges - Card For A Woman
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - One For The Ladies
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Always Playing With Paper - Colour Inspiration
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - For A Child


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment