Thursday 5 May 2016

The Rain

Evening peeps

I decided to take myself out today on a little trip to London.  I'm thinking about going back up there to work like I did 20 years ago, so I thought it would be a good idea to see how much it had changed and if I could handle the train journey.  I must have walked miles Westminster, Buckingham Palace, Green Park, Regent's Street, Convent Garden, Russell Square, Holborn, Euston Station, Oxford Street and New Bond Street are just some of the places I have walked past today, I could hardly walk when I got home.


Anyway, after a nice cup of tea and a sit down, I decided to do some crafting.  The digital stamp is called Rainy Afternoon from Alicia Bel and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned digital papers
Tonic Celtic Dreams Layering die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Crealies Duo Dies No. 23 die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Tim Holtz Pine Needles Distress ink pad
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aliciabel Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - All Things Cute
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Water, Water Everywhere
Just Us Girls Challenge - Favourite Fold Or Shaped Card
My Sheri Crafts - Get In Shape
Ruby's Rainbow - April Showers
Star In My Pocket - Weather Related
CCC Digi Creations - Let's Go Green
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Spotty Dotty
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - Die Cuts And Flowers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment